[Tagging] Creating shop=caravan

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 00:54:28 UTC 2019

On 18/01/19 11:33, Graeme Fitzpatrick wrote:
> Created two further pages to (hopefully!) cover all options? :-)
>
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:shop%3Dmobile_home
>
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Shop%3Dmanufactured_home
>
> Together with some re-wording on the main page
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:shop%3Dcaravan
>
> Should we include photo's on that page for examples of "caravans",
> "motorhomes" & so on, or would just the names be OK?

Photos are worth  a 1,000 words. You can take them from wikipedia..
there is a linking system for them.

> (Incidentally, how do you insert photo's in the body of the page?)

I grabbed quite a few photos from wikipedia for the produce page IIRC

Find the photo you want to use on wikipedia ... find the detail of its
name (right click and look there)

Then use
[[Image:crocodile.jpg|150px]] (for a crocodile .. the 150 px gives you a
size .. adjust the number to suit.
[[Image:rubber.jpg|90px]] (for a rubber tree...