[Tagging] Forest parcel with other landcover (scrub, scree…): how to map?

David Marchal penegal at live.fr
Tue Jan 22 18:13:02 UTC 2019

Paul,

Your landuse=forestry proposal seems good to me: it is clear enough, and the transition process you describe here seems consistent with what I know about such transitions which already happened. If I understand you, the main problem for landuse=forestry is to include it in the standard style to not discourage its use, but style devs rejected adding its rendering before its use spread a bit. Some sort of vicious circle, in fact?

Awaiting your answer,

Regards.