[Tagging] Forest parcel with other landcover (scrub, scree…): how to map?

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 07:25:31 UTC 2019

The rendering itself is a github issue of course, but it shoud be based on
consistent tagging, which is a tagging list concern.

I slipped up in the contradicting paragraphs... I meant, an area
landCOVER=grass within a landUSE=forest.

Main point is, let's recognise / support the growing use of the landcover
key for the three main values: trees, grass and scrub. Then, bump the
issues with the main renderers and editors. How to do that is not for this
list, you are absolutely right about that.

Only after that step, rediscuss the landuse key.

Vr gr Peter Elderson