[Tagging] Clarification of fire_hydrant:diameter

François Lacombe fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 10:13:16 UTC 2019

It should be said that internal diameter physically change over time and
operational status of pipes.

Nominal diameter is theoretical value that is expressed in precise pressure
and temperature conditions and true at anytime.
It should be used on OSM since we prefer static data and +1 with Martin
"it's written on it".

All the best

François