[Tagging] New sections added to "Good Practice" page?

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 10:15:32 UTC 2019

On Mon, 1 Jul 2019 at 09:49, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com>
wrote:

> For example there are boats used as restaurants, they could move, but they
> don’t (in some instances at least).

Got one of those near me.  I've mapped it.

> Or mobile fruit or ice cream vendors, which may be there only during the
> daytime, but will be there every day.

Or mobile food vendors who have a fixed spot but take the trailer home at
night.  Got two of those
near me, and I've mapped them.  There used to be three, but one of them
upgraded from a
mobile vehicle to a building.

Or a mobile butcher serving small communities and visits each community on
a fixed day of the
week at a fixed time.  Got one of those near me, but I've not mapped it
(can't find his schedule).

Or mobile banks.  Got several of those near me.  They're in each village
for a couple of hours one
day a week.

Or mobile libraries.  Similar deal to the mobile banks.

Or a ticket office for boat trips.  It's a trailer in a fixed location and
remains there overnight but
is only present during the tourist season.  Got one of those near me.

Generally it doesn’t seem a good idea to add stuff to the „good practice“
> page at this stage, without consulting with the wider community before.

I've altered the "good practice" page to state that it should not be
changed without consulting
the wider community.  Joking.

--
Paul