[Tagging] New sections added to "Good Practice" page?

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 16:41:00 UTC 2019

On Mon, 1 Jul 2019 at 16:27, Mateusz Konieczny <matkoniecz at tutanota.com>
wrote:

> Do you have any idea for tag name that would overall be better?

Nope.  Not one that works in all situations.  Even street vendor is pushing
it, a little.  I'd
normally thinks of a street vendor being somebody with a glorified barrow
(hence the term
"barrow boy" for people who operate such stalls) on the pavement (US:
sidewalk).  A
motorized vehicle selling things is a mobile shop.  I can't think of the
term for a towed
equivalent of a mobile shop, and I'm not even sure there is one.

Mobile=yes|no has the problem of confusion with cell phones.

BTW, there's a fast food outlet near me set up in a shipping container at
the side of a road.
Theoretically mobile, but in practise fixed.

I can't think of a "one size fits all" rag for this.  Maybe static=yes|no.

--
Paul