[Tagging] Maxweight wiki page changes

Tobias Zwick osm at westnordost.de
Wed Jul 3 10:52:10 UTC 2019

Reviewed it. That is some impressive work, thank you for this!

A few remarks:

1. Maxweight

1.1 At the examples: for max empty weight, I propose the key maxemptyweight. It suggests itself.

1.2 At the examples: Conditionals should maybe better be catch-all, so i.e. axles>=3 instead of axles=3

2. Maxweightrating:

2.1 At the examples, Poland: This sign is actually an access restriction for all HGVs: hgv=no. By definition in EU laws and most other countries, a heavy goods vehicle is a goods vehicle with a GVWR of 3.5t and above. See the wiki page for Key:hgv for a longer explanation.

3. Maxaxleload mentions that weight in USA must always be given in short tons while the maxweight article also mentions pounds. Same with the article about maxbogieweight.

4. Maxbogieweight in Romania: I'd say a tri-axle is still a bogie.

Tobias 🌴