[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - amenity=power_supply

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 3 20:46:10 UTC 2019

I think you were badly inspired when you listened to the supporters
of the mega proposals that fail to pass the vote (see history of
police=* diaper=* and many other).

I think the first version of your proposal was good, just focus on a
new tag, without including the unfinished debate on a common scheme for
plugs/sockets/cables, without any depreciated tags. these 2 points are
big enough in themselves to make each one a next proposal.