[Tagging] shared planter where you can harvest for free

Jmapb jmapb at gmx.com
Fri Jul 5 19:27:15 UTC 2019

On 7/5/2019 3:08 PM, Paul Allen wrote:

> I read joost's comment as "The operator of this map object is a
> specific private citizen"
> not as a redefinition of "operator."

Hah, probably. Regardless, I do think that Les Incroyables
Comestibles/Incredible Edibles fits better under the brand key, or maybe
network, than operator -- because it sounds like the organization simply
organizes, and does not actually do the upkeep.

Anyway, my suggestion for these free produce spots would be
amenity=public_produce, similar to amenity=public_bookcase.

Jason