[Tagging] New sections added to "Good Practice" page?

bkil bkil.hu+Aq at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 12:52:30 UTC 2019

Floating restaurants, hotels and event halls are pretty common in
Budapest. Some fancy ones even offer budget daily lunch menus.

https://www.a38.hu/en

If we interpreted the intention, semantics and usage patters of
building=* in OSM, we could use something like building=boat,
building=caravan or building=vehicle, but it is unfortunate that none
of these can be understood to be buildings in any sense of the word.
We would need something like:
housed_in=vehicle
contained_in=vehicle
enclosed_in=vehicle
hosted_in=vehicle

This seems to be the most generic term that applies:
structure=vehicle/boat/cart/tent/building/...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Structure#Load-bearing