[Tagging] track smoothness/quality

brad bradhaack at fastmail.com
Sat Jul 6 23:51:35 UTC 2019

Here's one,
https://www.dropbox.com/s/agj4njek1r35vnz/2018-10-03-13.06.54r.jpg?dl=0
Maybe gets some maintenance every 10 or 20 years or so.  It is probably
never soft, so it doesn't fit any tracktype definition. It is still used
for a couple of  mines (worked by 1 or 2 people), but mostly
recreational use.   This is higher altitude than most, but not unusual
in the western US.

I think tracktype as specified is only useful for a small portion of the
world.  Useful for flat, wet regions.