[Tagging] track smoothness/quality

brad bradhaack at fastmail.com
Sun Jul 7 02:10:03 UTC 2019

That is true if the terrain is agreeable.  Often it is steep and a very
loose rocky surface so 4wd is necessary.  Even if it isn't very steep,
since it is not maintained very often, if at all, erosion creates
hazards in the road also requiring 4wd or at least a very high clearance
vehicle.

*"Tracktype* is a measure of how well-maintained a track or other minor
road is..."