[Tagging] track smoothness/quality

Kevin Kenny kevin.b.kenny at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 18:07:53 UTC 2019

On Tue, Jul 9, 2019 at 1:12 PM Mateusz Konieczny
<matkoniecz at tutanota.com> wrote:
> Can you link image of track
> on rock/rocky surface where tagging
> it as grade1, grade2, grade3 would
> be misleading?

I'd have an easier time driving this grade5 (at least if that deadfall
were cleared) https://www.flickr.com/photos/ke9tv/14061129423
(basically the natural surface, just brush clearance) or this grade4
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ke9tv/14041113235 (artificially graded,
but still native material) than this grade2 (compacted mixed gravel
and fines) https://www.flickr.com/photos/ke9tv/14041171575.  The last
one has worse rocks in spots than you see at that particular hairpin,
but I was concentrating on not trashing my Ford while driving over and
around them, and didn't photograph them.

Surface material isn't everything.

Interesting that all the pictures turned out to be from the same trip.

If you want to use those images, let me know what license class I need
to downgrade to.