[Tagging] New entry to the wiki pages leisure soccer golf

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 11:15:10 UTC 2019

On Sun, 14 Jul 2019 at 09:35, Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:

> Should this not be tagged leisure=pitch with sport=soccer_golf ???
>
> Or are any sports related to golf to be tagged leisure=* only???

Going by
https://www.worldfootballgolf.com/en/s2106/WFGA/c2243-What-is-Footballgolf
it is far more similar to a golf course than to a soccer pitch.

If you think it should be mapped as leisure=pitch + sport=soccer_golf then
you need
to explain why we should not be using leisure=pitch + sport=golf rather than
leisure=golf_course.  Ditto for miniature golf.

Arguably this should be leisure=soccer_golf_course rather than
leisure=soccer_golf.  But I don't
see "pitch" as being a good fit for soccer_golf any more than it is for a
golf course or for a
miniature golf course.

--
Paul