[Tagging] New entry to the wiki pages leisure soccer golf

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 11:41:22 UTC 2019

On Mon, 15 Jul 2019 at 08:06, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com>
wrote:

> swimming pools don’t, golf courses don’t, running tracks don’t.

Race courses (horse) and race tracks (cars/motor bikes).  There are
probably others.

> I find it questionable to have shooting ranges or ping pong tables tagged
> as pitches, it makes it less intuitive and more error prone to use tags
> differently to the meaning of the words.

Indeed.  The idea of a golf pitch would make golfers throw away their golf
bats.  I'd place a bet
at the local horse pitch on that.  If I lost the bet, I'd go to the local
shooting pitch and borrow a
gun to shoot myself.  You could toss my corpse into the nearest swimming
pitch.

Sometimes, "one size fits all" doesn't.

--
Paul