[Tagging] Once more: the village_green - increase in misuse.

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 13:19:10 UTC 2019

But isn't the main characteristic of a village green / village common
that is is a rather large, open area ?  I am thinking of a large grass
field in the centre of the town, but it could probably be paved as
well (or sand or ...)
OTOH The use of landcover=greenery is meant for "small" patches of
bushes / flowers/ trees/ grass that you find in and out of towns.

m.