[Tagging] Reviewing wiki pages - Tag:landcover=greenery

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 23:27:44 UTC 2019

> sent from a phone
>
>> On 19. Jul 2019, at 12:58, Mateusz Konieczny <matkoniecz at tutanota.com> wrote:
>>
>> Definition mentions "variety of plants" -What about case where it is just grass?
>
> you mean just one species of grass, or a variety of grass?

Most mappers won't be mapping that. To most it is 'just grass'.

Some roundabout centres look to be all one kind of plant to me, but they could be more than one, they could be seasonal where one plant is dominate for one part of the year and a different pant for anther part of the year.

I don't really care, so how would that be tagged?  The reaction to all this = forget it .. I simply won't map it, far too much talk not enough solution.