[Tagging] Are disused=yes and abandoned=yes deprecated by disused:key=value & abandoned:key=value?

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 06:23:42 UTC 2019

I was going to fix the status of abandoned=yes which is currently
incorrectly listed as "obsolete". I thought it was probably
deprecated, since the wiki page was deleted when Key:abandoned:*
(namespaced) was made in 2015, but it's still used 40,000 times.

The key disused (mainly disused=yes) is also used 60,000 times, even
though the situation is the same: no wiki page, and the Key:disused:
page suggests it is deprecated.

Should these two be added to deprecated features, or should I recreate
the deleted pages and change the status to something other than
obsolete/deprecated?

I see that there was just a mention added that landuse=quarry plus
disused=yes might be more sensible than disused:landuse=quarry.

Joseph