[Tagging] New page "Approval status" for "de facto", "in use", "approved" etc

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 09:42:11 UTC 2019

Am Mo., 29. Juli 2019 um 11:33 Uhr schrieb Joseph Eisenberg <
joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com>:

> In Italy, are all of the trees with designation=natural_monument the
> officially protected ones, or are there others that are old or historic but
> not official?

you'd have to check all of them to be sure, but generally the consensus is
to only tag officially protected trees with this tag. The trees are also
released as open data, but for a systematic approach to compare official
lists with our data the license is not compatible (cc-by-4.0).
https://www.politicheagricole.it/flex/cm/pages/ServeBLOB.php/L/IT/IDPagina/11260

Cheers,
Martin