[Tagging] Specific tag for Satellite Dishes

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 10:16:10 UTC 2019

I agree; I spent a few minutes trying to improve the page a bit.

However, I don't see much benefit from mapping private household
satellite antennas: the dishes in the linked picture above are only 90
cm across, and they are on just about every house.

Maybe there are more useful things to map in Ghana before adding these
minor features?