[Tagging] Tagging of State Parks in the US

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 12:26:06 UTC 2019

On Mon, 29 Jul 2019 at 00:08, Kevin Kenny <kevin.b.kenny at gmail.com> wrote:

There are no sizable cities in the park, but dozens of towns and
> villages of a few thousand inhabitants each.

I can think of only one city in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park (but
I'm not that
familiar with it) and that's the second-smallest city in the UK by
population: St David's
with 1,841 people in 2011).  Note that, in the UK, official city status
must be conferred
by Mrs Betty Windsor or her predecessors.  Unofficially, some very large
towns
describe themselves as cities without having that status officially.

I tagged the things 'boundary=national_park' and I'm not apologizing.

+1 for the tag.  +1 for not apologizing.

--
Paul