[Tagging] Are disused=yes and abandoned=yes deprecated by disused:key=value & abandoned:key=value?

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 12:30:12 UTC 2019

Yes, buildings are a good example of a feature that can be disused or
even abandoned, but remain a building=house or building=barn.

I've recreated the pages. Please check them and make or suggest any
improvements needed:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:disused=yes

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:abandoned=yes