[Tagging] lanes = 0

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Tue Jul 30 14:26:03 UTC 2019

I don't see it as redefining lanes so much as fixing a bug that never
should have been there in the first place.  Like whoever came up with the
current concept hates cyclists or something.

An analogous situation would be of someone decided ground floors don't
count.  Of course we'd fix that.  This isn't something that could not be
rapidly resolved with a Maproulette, either.  Let's fix this glitch.