[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - changing table - self referencing description

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 06:58:11 UTC 2019

sent from a phone

> On 1. Jun 2019, at 08:29, Graeme Fitzpatrick <graemefitz1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I thought that the idea was that this tag would show where the changing room (room with the change table) is?
>
> It's not much use knowing that there's one in the museum, if you then have no idea where!

there may be smaller objects which can have a changing table, e.g. a bathroom inside the museum.
If we were to tag individual changing tables, the tag would look different, e.g. amenity=changing_table
(we could also do both, but the current proposal is about a property, not a feature)

Cheers, Martin