[Tagging] Tagging buildings that people work in

ET Commands etcommands at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 18:36:38 UTC 2019

> Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2019 10:01:13 +0200
> From: bkil <bkil.hu+Aq at gmail.com>
> To: "Tag discussion, strategy and related tools"
> 	<tagging at openstreetmap.org>
> Subject: Re: [Tagging] Tagging buildings that people work in

[...]

> Also, currently I see each of your replies as a new message thread,
> unrelated to one another. Could you please use message threading (I thought
> that clicking on the 'reply' button would have done the right thing)?
> https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/message-threading-thunderbird

Thanks for pointing me to the Thunderbird support site.

I get my mailing list messages in digest form.  When I want to reply to
a message, I strip out all the other messages from the digest except the
one I'm replying to.  Not sure message threading would help me.

Also, thanks to everyone who took the time to send me their comments
about tagging "occupied" buildings.

Mark