[Tagging] A modest proposal to increase the usefulness of the tagging list

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Sun Jun 2 22:22:27 UTC 2019

(not read the whole thread as there are far too many from you, Simon.)

What is WMF ?

When you say "not posting more than 30 times per month" do you mean
thread starts or are you including responses?

Never understood the criticism of "noise" - if you don't like it, ignore
it.

These are forums for discussion. They can go on a bit. Get over it.

DaveF