[Tagging] lanes = 0

yo paseopor yopaseopor at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 13:26:55 UTC 2019

In Spain is easy: when there is no marks =  lanes=1
The lack of the mark lanes is the reason why when a Spaniard drives by Rome
thinks Italian people are crazy, because they overtake you in the same big
lane, but ONLY one lane (lane without marks). One lane= one car.
lane with no marks is =1 (driver's school book says that) so lane=0 would
be impossible and ununderstable for a Spaniard wherever in the World.

Cheers
Yopaseopor