[Tagging] wheelchair = hiking

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 07:27:53 UTC 2019

sent from a phone

> Am 20.06.2019 um 08:32 schrieb Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com>:
>
> If you mean the difference between a mapper who thinks something is wheelchair suitable compared to a mapper who uses a sign or brochure to judge it .. use the source key for that.

the difference I see is between something that is wheelchair suitable and a route which is signed or officially declared wheelchair suitable. From the latter I would expect it to be more reliable and possibly more effort will be put into keeping it usable by wheelchairs

You can go running everywhere, still there are also specific running tracks.

Cheers, Martin