[Tagging] wheelchair = hiking

Andreas Lattmann andrea.lattmann at ga-2.it
Thu Jun 20 09:25:59 UTC 2019

>(I take pride in putting those into OSM, provided they are 'on the ground').

Sure! I don't want to insert anything that is not verifiable on the ground. Rather, I will advise the various associations of disabled people to raise awareness among the authorities. But where they have already been conceived and promoted by the authorities, I would like to insert the correct tags. In several paths there are already signs, information panels for disabled people.

Andreas
--
I❤️ Software Libero.