[Tagging] Which global OSM mailing list for the "community index"?

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 20 11:35:32 UTC 2019

Le 20.06.19 à 11:58, Frederik Ramm a écrit :
> suggest to get in touch with "us" and/or other mappers through

imho the list is too long.
by drowning users with everything that exists, they often end
up not knowing what to choose.
for example, it seems difficult to me to say that Twitter is
a suitable contact for a new contributor who would like someone
to check if he has properly mapped a bench.

> talk a better starting point for someone who wants to get in touch?

I think so.
the ideal would probably be a mailing-forum convergence like napple,
but that's another threat

Regards,
Marc