[Tagging] Which global OSM mailing list for the "community index"?

bkil bkil.hu+Aq at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 08:31:42 UTC 2019

We should probably list the OSM Forum as well then. OSM Help also uses
your OSM credentials. OSM IRC channels do not need credentials - a
random alias is sufficient.

The OSMF link seems to be more about donations than giving a hand.

I'd funnel using these two categories:

Primary:
* OSM Help
* OSM Forum
* OSM Talk mailing list
* OSM IRC channel

Secondary:
* Reddit
* Facebook
* Telegram
* Discord
* Twitter
* OSMF website

Although, I wonder why nobody has created a gateway to merge all
discussions to a single platform (or at most two platforms).