[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - amenity=power_supply

John Sturdy jcg.sturdy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 09:33:30 UTC 2019

For the "socket" key: I suggest putting the current rating onto the
cee_blue sockets (cee_blue_16a, cee_blue_32a, etc) rather than limiting it
to one rating; this will also make it consistent with the cee_red_* sockets.

Also, BS1363 (UK, Ireland, and quite a few other countries --- see
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AC_power_plugs_and_sockets:_British_and_related_types#International_usage_of_Type_G)
is missing.

__John