[Tagging] systematical mapping of waterways

Ulrich Lamm ulamm.brem at t-online.de
Fri Jun 28 08:52:26 UTC 2019

Hello all!

In his explications of his ban against me, user Woopeck wrote, "leider machst Du unbeirrt mit Deinen Wasserweg-Edits weiter. … Diese Edits sind unerwünscht." (You have unflinchingly continued with your waterway edits. … These edits are disapproved.)
As, after my first ban, I have avoided any violations of ODB copyright, this sounds as if user Woodpeck's personal opinion is a general disappoval of the systematical mapping of waterways.

Best regards
Ulrich