[Tagging] Approved - Tag:tourism=camp_pitch

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 23:05:21 UTC 2019

Re: "slab=yes/no to show whether there is a slab on the pitch"

I find this confusing. Is this different than surface=concrete? or
surface=paved?

Re: "off-ground only" for fires - this value has never been used for
the key openfire. I find it confusing; I think of an open fire as a
wood fire on the ground, not charcoal in a portable grill.

However, the key "openfire=" has never been extensively discussed, so
it may be ambiguous in actual use.