[Tagging] Clarification unclassified vs residential

Sergio Manzi smz at smz.it
Sat Mar 2 01:05:46 UTC 2019

On 2019-03-02 01:33, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:

> sent from a phone
>
>> On 1. Mar 2019, at 13:45, Mateusz Konieczny <matkoniecz at tutanota.com> wrote:
>>
>> I would tag max weight, I would not tag emergency=no.
>
> +1, it will not exclude all kinds of emergency services anyway, only those in vehicles that are too heavy, for example there could be police on bicycles who could cycle on the bridge like pedestrians can walk on it.
>

> Cheers, Martin

I really-really-really like to know of a place where emergency vehicles are *legally *not allowed to go...

And if there isn't such a place, why do we need "emergency=no"?

And if we don't have such a need, why do we need "emergency=yes"?

Because a given road is *accessible *to a emergency vehicles?

Accessible to which vehicles? A small police car or an humongous fire truck?

Sergio