[Tagging] leisure=common replacement for public areas with some trees

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Tue Mar 5 13:37:38 UTC 2019

Mar 5, 2019, 1:47 PM by pelderson at gmail.com:

> Landcover now has about 170 000 usage count.
>
> Still growing rapidly despite not yet being rendered on OSM Carto.
>
> I would say that is enough reason to start renderin landcover on OSM Carto and other renderings.

Just usage count is generally not enough to render anything anywhere.

Is it actually used by mappers or blindly added by botlike edits to existing landuse=forest/natural=wood?

But such rendering discussion is offtopic here - please report and discuss it rather on issue trackers of
specific renderings (open a new issue or comment in existing one if someone created one already).