[Tagging] shop=clothes vs shop=fashion

Tobias Zwick osm at westnordost.de
Wed Mar 6 15:23:12 UTC 2019

kiosk and convenience is supposed to be the same? I always used it like

- convenience: small supermarket that is usually too small to have shopping carts but still also sells things of daily need (shampoo, toilet paper, milk, cornflakes, bread and spread,...). The typical 7-Eleven store (doesn't exist in Germany btw)

- kiosk: very small store that usually only sells drinks, newspapers, magazines, snacks, cigarettes and the like. Sometimes even so small that you can't go inside but buy things through the window

Tobias