[Tagging] shop=clothes vs shop=fashion

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Wed Mar 6 15:33:19 UTC 2019

Yes, shop is not becoming shop=kiosk just becomes you are unable to enter inside.

Shop selling only clothes is still shop=clothes even if it is so small that you are unable
to enter inside.

Shop selling only cars is still shop=car even if it is so small that you are unable
to enter inside.

In some funny cases kiosk-type shops (sells drinks, newspapers, magazines, snacks,
cigarettes and the like) may be big enough that you can enter (for example at train
stations).

Mar 6, 2019, 4:23 PM by osm at westnordost.de: