[Tagging] Possibility to draw parking properties as an area

yo paseopor yopaseopor at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 17:04:30 UTC 2019

Not only parking_space but all the parking you can find in a street, not a
parking lot or a parking place (amenity=parking). I say I need to separate
and zoom the info about parking spaces (but not delimited every place) in
each street.
Parking is not a lane of the street so I want to draw it separately as an
area or as a way.This also would be useful for draw disabled parking spaces.

All would be inside a relation with all the other pieces of the street:
kerb,the road itself, sidewalks...

Salut i mapes
yopaseopor