[Tagging] Possibility to draw parking properties as an area

yo paseopor yopaseopor at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 18:21:38 UTC 2019

I think it is not correct. Parking zones in a street are not
amenity=parking , are they? It would be very interesting solution...but
parking zone in a street is not a parking (an specific place for park).
Parking spaces would fit correctly, but as you can see not all the parkings
zones have drawn all the parking spaces.
I wish to use standard parking:lane properties...but not with
amenity=parking tag...or is it a correct use?

Salut i mapes
yopaseopor