[Tagging] amenity=police

Jan S grimpeur78 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 18:46:41 UTC 2019

Am 6. März 2019 19:37:13 MEZ schrieb Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com>:
>I would be more in favor of using more explicit tags, like
>amenity=police_station because this implies more obviously that it is a
>public facing facility.

Or, to keep it simple, maintain amenity=police for public-facing police stations and office=government and government=police for all non public-facing facilities. Although such a scheme would probably fall short again, given the many different types of police facilities...

Or - I'm just brainstorming - amenity=police for public-facing stations and a police scheme for all other facilities?