[Tagging] tagging laboratories

Sergio Manzi smz at smz.it
Wed Mar 6 19:26:25 UTC 2019

I agree with Volker and I also woul like to underline how in Italian we use the sister word "laboratorio" (/both com from the Latin "labor, "work"/) for some craftmanship activity: we call a "laboratorio" also the places where a goldsmith or an orthodontic mechanic performs their craft, and the same for many others. I'm unsure if there is a similar usage in English too, but just in case...

Sergio