[Tagging] Tagging professional cycling competitions as route=bicycle?

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Thu Mar 7 09:31:40 UTC 2019

Is this course signed in terrain? Is it the same every year?

Given "traject of the 2014 edition" I suspect to second is no, but such data
can avoid deletion if it is marked on a ground.

Otherwise it should be deleted quickly, mostly because it may encourage
people to waste time adding more.

Mar 7, 2019, 8:19 AM by s8evq at runbox.com: