[Tagging] New Tag "Departures" voting results.

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 14:15:47 UTC 2019

sent from a phone

> On 7. Mar 2019, at 15:02, Phake Nick <c933103 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The route us currently operated by two different operators on coordinated timetable and each operator have their own ETA system. While they do not provide a GTFS feed for now, it can be expected that each of them will provide their own feed if they would like to do so in the future. However it doesn't make sense to have multiple relationship for them as they run on exact same route with exact same route number and run on a coordinated schedule

IMHO it could make sense to have multiple relations, we will also have multiple GTFS urls in this case. There are route master relations which can group route variants and could be used here as well. A coordinated schedule means they have completely different schedules, right? (although the customers might not care).

Cheers, Martin