[Tagging] Emergency vehicle country-specific law

OSMDoudou 19b350d2-b1b3-4edb-ad96-288ea1238eee at gmx.com
Thu Mar 7 17:49:08 UTC 2019

I would expect the police would first re-organize the scene to revert circulation.

If the house on fire is just a few meters in the opposite one-way direction, they might go directly, but technically they would break the law, if I read the articles correctly.

So, we should map what it authorized and not authorized under normal circumstances, otherwise we map no restriction at all (because the policy may always reorganize things in urgent situations).