[Tagging] Tagging professional cycling competitions as route=bicycle?

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 04:11:13 UTC 2019

On 08/03/19 11:47, Graeme Fitzpatrick wrote:
> I've seen the same tracks marked for once-a-year car races on
> otherwise normal streets - they should also be deleted?

I would first transfer them to something else. If they have historic
significance then OHM.

The bicycle routes are used by various people so need some care with those.

Car race routes... who renders/uses/displays them? In other words .. are
they causing problems to end users?
The only issue for 'us' is data bloat and confusion. If they are not
confusing (they make sense) .. then?