[Tagging] Pets allowed

seirra blake sophietheopossum at yandex.com
Fri Mar 8 17:55:27 UTC 2019

I'm guessing it depends on how specific the authority is. on the one
hand you'd think it'd usually just be either birds or no birds however I
imagine the distinction may still crop up. as I can't actually see any
article saying about animals used as access tags, I imagine it's just
tag as you see fit, and if in the future there really is any issues it
can be handled then. I would just add to the wiki page as appropriate
but what I gather is that most changes to tag pages outside of perhaps
good examples of the tags 'in the wild' or support in renderers has to
be voted on first, and considering the reaction I usually get asking
about tagging I wouldn't feel comfortable writing a proposal, it would
probably get shot down very quickly for one reason or another. I
understand the need for voting and strong criticism mind you, it's just
very daunting especially as I'm not well versed in wikis.