[Tagging] Possibility to draw parking properties as an area

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 16:07:18 UTC 2019

sent from a phone

> On 9. Mar 2019, at 14:03, Paul Allen <pla16021 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I see extending
> the parking area to the highway as the best trade-off we have, you disagree.

indeed, I would see the misrepresentation of the size a killer issue, and if there are things between the parking and the road (parking ticket machine, phone booth, kerb, guardrail, etc.), you also will get them topologically wrong (as part of the parking). And less experienced mappers will create errors by connecting roads to the parking outline rather than the road.

Cheers, Martin