[Tagging] shop=clothes vs shop=fashion

Markus selfishseahorse at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 22:16:58 UTC 2019

I'm in favour of deprecating shop=fashion because of its unclear
meaning, but i prefer to keep shop=boutique for (and only for) small
shops selling high-priced clothes and accessories.

Speaking of accessories: what i'm missing is a tag for shops that sell
various fashion accessories, such as bags, purses, wallets,
sunglasses, hats, umbrellas, watches, jewellery, headbands, scarves,
key rings etc. Shops that come to my mind are Accessorize, SIX or
Claire's. There is shop=accessoires with 422 uses, but this tag is
undocumented and therefore it's unclear if it hasn't also been used
for different accessories shops, such as shops that sell accessories
for mobile phones, cars, motorcycles or computers.
shop=fashion_accessories is unambiguous but has only been used 10
times so far.

Regards

Markus