[Tagging] discouraging shop=fashion

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 12:16:49 UTC 2019

Am Mo., 11. März 2019 um 12:54 Uhr schrieb Mateusz Konieczny <
matkoniecz at tutanota.com>:

> Depends on what people mean by "fashion". From discussion it seems that
> various people had different opinion what is the meaning of it.
>
> For "shop=clothes clothes=fashion" I would consider clothes=fashion as
> also unclear
> and a bad idea.
>
> or “boutique”? The first IMHO refers to the style of the clothing
>
> What kind of style? Can you link some image examples?

kind of style: "wedding", "sports", "workwear", "lingerie" (ok, you might
also call this "type of clothes"). Style of shop,
fashion: loud music, young people, things you will not want to wear in 10
years time
boutique: small shop, likely more expensive than other clothing shops,
either no chain name or maybe luxury chain (unsure about the latter)

Cheers,
Martin